Erf Size 1 701 m²
Situated in a large garden full of mature trees and vegetation, living in this large family home feels like living on a farm. An added bonus is a slight sea view.
- The entrance foyer leads to the spacious open plan lounge and dining room with a fire place for cozy winter nights.The home also boast an enclosed patio with build-in braai that effortlessly leads out to the private and secure back garden for outside entertaining friends and family.
- The solid wood floors definitely adds to the character of this home. The very large windows let in lots of light and one can enjoy the garden whilst sitting inside. The semi-open plan kitchen offers ample cupboard space, a beautiful 5-plate gas hob with electric oven, space for a kitchen table for those quick family weekday suppers, space for a large fridge, plumbing for the dishwasher and a separate laundry.
- This home has a large study and a separate family lounge /playroom which is ideal for hobbies, kids or teenagers.
- There are 4 bedrooms downstairs sharing the family bathroom. The 5th and large main bedroom upstairs is en-suite and opens onto the balcony overlooking the back garden.
- The garage is automated with more parking behind the automated access gate. Behind the garage is storage space as well as another bedroom with a bathroom.
- The large garden offers a lot of play area for a family with children and pets and is fitted with an amazing jungle gym.
- Create your own style in this lovely character and warm home close to schools and amenities.