Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Garages: 1
Parking: 5 Erf Size 1 233 m² Floor Size 300 m²
Pool Garden Flatlet Pet-Friendly
- From the street, the house sits nice and deep inside with the extensions of the building to the west side. On entering the plot, one would drive to the back to park. The pool and the huge garden is beautiful and made for a family to enjoy. The pool has a pool cover. The house has a very neat entrance to the front door. The living room/tv room has stack-away doors that open the living area to the pool and beautiful garden. The pool has full sun. The living space/ lounge has a small fireplace (not in use) that extends to the dining room and the open plan kitchen.
- The braai room, with a built-in braai, opens to the pool area and to the stoep, with inter-leading doors to the lounge and dining room. The spaces are well designed to keep noises to a minimum from the braai room to the rest of the house. The braai room looks on to the jungle gym play area.
- The bedrooms are spacious with built-in cupboards. The main bedroom has an aircon with an en-suite bathroom. 2 Bedrooms faces east and the 3rd west.
- The courtyard at the back of the house is covered and connected to the stand-alone building used as a GRANNY FLAT. The courtyard is perfect for dogs and perfectly cool during the day. The one-bedroom GRANNY FLAT has a kitchen and small open plan lounge area (now used as per the picture for friends and family holidaymakers). The bathroom has a toilet, shower, and basin. This is a potential income of R5,500 p.m.
- The single garage has built-in shelving with a covered parking bay next to it. The space at the back of the yard is big enough for a Caravan, Boat, Trailer or 4 additional vehicles.
- A 2000L water tank is at the back of the house. The plot is fully walled and save. This is a brilliant property to change into a modern house, it has a good structure and was built on level land.