It's a kind of magic on offer in this secure estate with access and views to the green belt with abundant birdlife.
Excellent flow from living areas to the outside entertainment patio with built-in braai.
Situated at the end of a cul de sac, close to De Hoop School with easy access to R44 and N2 makes this the ideal position.
Levy R880/m Rates R1425/m
Erf size 426m²
- Spacious split level home.
- From the entrance foyer, you go down a flight of stairs into a very spacious open plan dining area with doors onto a large private patio. Excellent flow to the patio.
- The lovely lounge has doors onto the covered patio with a built-in braai area. Views onto greenbelt.
- Large kitchen with a scullery area and door to enclosed backyard with washing line.
- Under the stairs, there is a large laundry/storage area.
- Guest Loo
- Upstairs you have 3 double bedrooms
- Main en-suite bedroom with ample built-in cupboards, sliding doors onto a wraparound balcony. Lovely view of greenbelt and mountains.
- Both family bedrooms have doors onto a patio or a balcony.
- Full family bathroom
- Large work station on landing.
- The direct access double garage enters onto the landing area.
- The estate has a large well-maintained pool with a Lapa and braai area.
- Water tanks to keep garden going and the solar geyser keeps the electricity bill low.