Erf: 1915 m² Rates:±R1950/m House: ± 428m²
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathroom 3 Garages Pool
The saying ..don't judge a book by its cover is very appropriate in this instance.
When you enter through the large entrance foyer you are taken into a new world of timeless elegance. High ceilings with large exposed Rhodesian Teak beams.
Lovely polished floors, extra large rooms with sliding doors and windows, bringing the garden and light into the house. Do not miss out on this rare find!
- The formal lounge dining room is extremely spacious with a large fireplace and doors onto entertainment patio and garden. Patio is partially covered with a built in braai area, perfectly protected from all weather conditions.
- The gourmet farm-style kitchen with authentic wood burning stove, freestanding gas stove with electric oven, and lots of cupboards is truly a gem.
- Large scullery with extra cupboards and lovely view onto the herb garden.
- Back yard with separate laundry room, drying yard and staff accommodation.
- Family/TV room with sliding doors to lounge and garden.
- Perfect study with window onto garden and ample shelves.
- Guest en suite bedroom with door onto pool area.
- Very spacious main bedroom with full en suite bathroom, ample cupboards and large windows.
- 2 Large teenage pads both with en-suite bathrooms.
- Perfect games / play room with sliding doors onto garden en pool area.
- 3 Auto direct access garages with extra space on the side. Single covered carport .
- Extra features: air-conditioner, underfloor heating , 2 geysers, american shutters, 10 water tanks for rainwater harvesting and excellent perimeter security with electric fencing cameras and beams.
- This house is a true gem.