RUSTIC ELEGANCE IN PRIME AREA!Erf: 1915 m² Rates:±R1950/m House: ± 428m²
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathroom 3 Garages Pool
The saying ..don't judge a book by its cover is very appropriate in this instance.
When you enter through the large entrance foyer you are taken into a new world of timeless elegance. High ceilings with large exposed Rhodesian Teak beams.
Lovely polished floors, extra-large rooms with sliding doors and windows, bringing the garden and light into the house. Do not miss out on this rare find!
- The formal lounge dining room is extremely spacious with a large fireplace and doors onto entertainment patio and garden. Patio is partially covered with a built in braai area, perfectly protected from all weather conditions.
- The gourmet farm-style kitchen with authentic wood burning stove, freestanding gas stove with electric oven, and lots of cupboards is truly a gem.
- Large scullery with extra cupboards and lovely view onto the herb garden.
- Back yard with separate laundry room, drying yard and staff accommodation.
- Family/TV room with sliding doors to lounge and garden.
- Perfect study with window onto garden and ample shelves.
- Guest en suite bedroom with door onto pool area.
- Very spacious main bedroom with full en suite bathroom, ample cupboards and large windows.
- 2 Large teenage pads both with en-suite bathrooms.
- Perfect games / play room with sliding doors onto garden en pool area.
- 3 Auto direct access garages with extra space on the side. Single covered carport .
- Extra features: air-conditioner, underfloor heating , 2 geysers, american shutters, 10 water tanks for rainwater harvesting and excellent perimeter security with electric fencing cameras and beams.
- This house is a true gem.