Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.5 Garages: 3 Erf:2503m²
This spacious family home is situated in a quiet street with sea and mountain views. The large garden is manicured with an irrigation system and extra large swimming pool which is solar heated. A vine covered patio leads from the entertainment rooms and a separate patio flows from the main bedroom. Automated gates lead into a curved driveway with parking for 3 cars, an automated double garage with direct access into a home, tiled floors and a ceiling. A third garage is ideal for storage of garden equipment or a golf cart. There is an internal and external alarm system and full CCTV. A battery back up for power outages is to be installed.
- A spacious entrance hall leads into open plan dining, lounge and kitchen. Both the lounge and dining rooms lead onto 2 separate patios overlooking the lush garden. The lounge has solid wood floors with a convection fireplace, and air-con and the dining room is tiled with a ceiling fan. The spacious kitchen has granite tops, a breakfast bar, built-in microwave, plumbing for a dishwasher, built-in oven and gas hob. There is a separate laundry with shower. All 3 rooms have underfloor heating.
- 4 of the 5 bedrooms are en suite with underfloor heating and heated towel rails. The main en suite has a power shower and double basin. Wooden floors give the bedrooms extra character and are equipped with ceiling fans, the main bedroom has an air conditioner and a private patio.
- The 5th bedroom is situated upstairs and can be utilized as an income generating flat or perfect for a teenager. Carpeted throughout with full ensuite, kitchen sink, air-con and balcony with amazing sea views.
- The study also has wooden floors and ceiling fan.
- All windows have been replaced with Nu Look double glazing, including all doors but one in dining room. This home is ideal for a family, situated close to De Hoop Primary School and easy access onto the R44. All furniture and appliances are available and can be purchased separately.