Floor Area: 277 m² Land Area:506 m²
Rates: R 900 Levy: R1005/m
4 Beds 3 Baths 2 Garages
Vine vue is ideally situated with easy access to the R44 and N2. A stones throw from Waterstone shopping centre, Somerset Mall and Busamed Hospital it also falls into the catchment of a number of top schools.
- This immaculate and spacious home situated in small gated estate ticks all the boxes.
- Be blown away by the panoramic views, enjoy the comfort of a cleverly designed home on one level as well as a large apartment at ground level. An extra-large undercover patio welcomes you- with both a gas and wood braai and unsurpassed views of the sea and Table Mountain this is the perfect space to entertain.
- The open plan lounge and dining room share a central wood-burning fireplace and have great flow into the immaculate kitchen. Granite tops, gas hob, electric oven and a scullery with space for all appliances. There are 3 bedrooms on this level.
- The main bedroom leads to the patio and boasts underfloor heating, lots of cupboard space, aircon and an en-suite bathroom with heated towel rail.
- The two other bedrooms share a family bathroom and look onto the private back garden.
- On the ground level, a completely separate apartment will surprise you with its size and bright interior. Comprising of a large room with double doors that lead outside as well as a full kitchen and bathroom this space is ideal for family/ friends or to generate an income. The double garage with a large store room has direct access to the house via a spiral staircase.
- This home offers many added extras - a borehole with water tanks and a filtration system supplies the home with its own water. A heat pump with inverter and batteries allows for ± 3 days of electricity when there is power outages. Air conditioning, two fireplaces, artificial lawn - it's not every day that one finds a home with so much to offer and every detail carefully thought out.