Erf Size:642 m²Floor Size:212 m²
Levies: R 2 368
Rates and Taxes: R 1 800
- Well positioned in the Estate, the light-filled entrance hall leads to the fitted study with sea views to the left & the double automated garage to the right.
- The spacious, open plan living room has underfloor heating & air conditioning & flows through double doors to the covered patio & garden. The kitchen is exceptionally neat and has a large counter for dining or food preparation. There is an under-counter oven, hob and extractor fan, space for a large fridge, and for an under-counter wine cooler. There are 2 water points and access to the drying yard.
- The north-facing, air-conditioned main bedroom is very spacious and has wood laminate floors and a door to the covered patio and garden.
- There are plenty of cupboards and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, heated towel rail, and a granite counter. The other 2 bedrooms are carpeted and are on the opposite side of the home. Each has built-in cupboards and air-conditioners, one faces the sea, while the other has a view of the back garden.
- The family bathroom is situated between these two bedrooms and has a bath, shower, basin, and toilet as well as a granite counter.
- The patio is covered and has a built-in braai. The garden is level and enclosed and features computerized irrigation.
- Extras include Pre-paid electricity, 4 air-conditioners, underfloor heating, solar geyser, Blinds on windows.