Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2 Parking Spaces 2
Erf Size 519 m² Levies R 612/m Floor Size 220 m²
Rates and Taxes R 1 300/m
Situated in sought after Cherrywood Gardens, this hidden gem borders the communal gardens & the stream!
- The tiled entrance hall leads to the large open plan living room & dining room. The sunroom is off the lounge & features a closed combustion wood burning fireplace.
- Spacious living areas open up to the magnificent, treed garden; a bird paradise.
- The sizeable white kitchen has granite countertops & under counter Bosch oven, gas hob & extractor fan. There are 2 water points & a scullery section that leads to the enclosed drying yard.
- 2 double bedrooms are on one side of the home, & the large main bedroom is on the other side. All have good quality carpets & ample built-in cupboards. The main bedroom boasts beautiful views of the gardens. A sliding door leads to the gorgeous, private patio. An immaculate family bathroom has a shower, basin & toilet, while the main en-suite is full.
- The garden is simply spectacular thanks to the water from the borehole, available to residents.
- Parking is a pleasure with the double automated garage which is fitted with lots of cupboards. There are also an additional 3 parking bays in front of the home.
- Extra’s include a 1000 litre water tank with a pump, satellite dish, burglar bars, blinds on the windows, computerized irrigation & pre-paid electricity.